To become recognized as the leading construction company in the Midwest - exceeding our customers' expectations in service, craftsmanship, and expertise.
To Glorify God in all that we do. This is the basis behind all of our actions and decisions. God is our number one priority, followed by our families, and finally our work.
We realize we don't just build buildings; we provide a home for families and businesses. We take pride in enabling people to achieve their dream. This perspective gives us an attitude of commitment to our customers, and combined with the following values determines our behavior.
- We are committed to glorifying God in all that we do. This is the underlying value behind all our actions and decisions. God is our number one priority, followed by families, and finally our work.
- We value integrity, trust, and honesty. We strive to rise to a higher standard of ethics, and aspire to earn the trust of our customers by maintaining an open, honest line of communication. We treat our customers, employees, and all others with integrity they deserve.
- Safety is of upmost importance on our job sites. We aim to maintain an atmosphere of brotherhood and camaraderie with our fellow employees, customers, and subcontractors. With respect for others and ourselves we provide a fun, safe job site for all involved.
- We are dedicated to a high standard of quality and craftsmanship. We talk the initiative to get the job done in a timely fashion, and are motivated to exceed our customers' expectations.
- We dare to set our goals high, and take pride in achieving them. We are at our best when challenged by others and our selves.
- We expect profits, but will not sacrifice others values to this end. We believe that profitability goes hand in hand with the longevity of our company, and our loyalty to our customers and employees. We work to instill our customers' confidence in us thereby establishing long lasting relastionships.